User Management Enhancements Pushed
UPDATE: FEBRUARY 5, 2015
We just released a handful of features to make user management a cinch!
These enhancements include:
- Improving the validation on the user registration form.
- Adding clue messages to new user creation/registration.
- Mandatory organization selection for users with organization manager roles.
- Fixed and updated the organization manager validation process.
- Added options to manually set or reset passwords for users.
- Added options to send an email for users to update their own passwords.
- You can now delete users which have no courses, enrollments or order history.
- Users can now be enabled/disabled.
- Disabled students (if logged in) will be automatically logged out.
Plus, we fixed some typos, and did other minor tweaks and enhancements for the UI and error handling.