Course Registration and Checkout
About Course Registration
To begin registration, click on the Course Catalog in the navigation menu. From the Course Catalog, course information including the image, title, price, number of lessons and exams, course description, release date, and course category are visible.
Before purchasing or adding a course to the cart, students can also preview the course outline of Lessons and Exams. Courses will display the options to Add to Cart, Take Course, In Cart/View, or View Course depending on whether the course requires a purchase or has already been purchased.
The Checkout Process
Start from the Course Catalog to register for a new course by following the directions below.
1. Find the course(s) you would like to take and click Add to Cart.
NOTE: If the course is set $0 dollars, customers will see a Take Course button instead. These courses will bypass the shopping cart checkout and be recorded as a $0 order for that student.
2. After adding the course(s) to the cart, click on the Shopping Cart icon at the top of the page to begin checkout.
3. Review the item(s) in your cart and click on the Checkout button to continue.
4. Enter your Billing Information in the space provided.
5. Click Submit Payment.
6. You will receive a message stating whether or not the payment is successful.